Common Mobile App Issues
We have compiled a list of things to try when the Ci Mobile App (or any app) is not working the way it should. Usually, one of these simple fixes will address the problem you may be experiencing. If not, please contact the Ci team so we can report the issue to our tech team and provide a solution.
Simple Fixes to Try
- Restart the app – Swipe closed and relaunch, this will refresh the database.
- A bad WIFI or internet connection can cause issues. Check that your WIFI or cell signal is strong.
- Try a different device. If you only have one device, ask a colleague or friend. Sometimes the problem is directly related to the device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app. often a simple uninstall, reinstall, and re-sign in takes care of the problem.
- Clear the CACHE using phone settings.
“How.to clear cache” ANDROID – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-PeUOLLk0s
IPHONE – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eliwmGQrWY
(The cache on your computer or your phone stores information locally and often won’t allow updated data to overwrite the old data)
Try these methods to help get through any issues. If these don’t solve problem, please contact us and we will investigate further.
Thank you! The Ci Innovation Team